CNG Kits are additional equipment that when installed with Car Engine, can consume CNG as a fuel in stead of petrol. In small vehicles like car only petrol to CNG conversion kits are available however in heavy vehicles you can convert diesel vehicle to CNG. CNG is an alternative fuel to gasoline. CNG Fitted vehicle can run on Compressed natural gas as well as its parent fuel (Petrol or diesel). After the end of CNG pressure in fitted CNG Cylinder, Vehicle engine automatically turns to use its native fuel and a beep is send to driver for fuel option change.
CNG Kits are two types. Conventional CNG Kit (Old Model Kit) and Sequential CNG Kit (Sequential Injection CNG Kit). Working System or mechanism of both kits are different. A Sequential Kit have some extra part know as injector rail that transmit CNG fuel directly in to engine.
Our Kit prices are pocket friendly and affordable in all the market as comaring to prices over performance. While Sequential CNG kit prices are varies from low to high Price. These kits are automated and Have own ECU and separate injectors which are not in normal CNG Kits. These kits are used on car models which doesn't support regular cng kits.
Tips Before Installation of CNG Kits:-
- Go with a Government Authorized Professional and Experienced Installer. Also go with a Reputed CNG brand for Peace of Mind Ownership. Spending Couple of thousands more with an Experienced CNG Fitment Center is well spend on car worth Lakhs
- Make sure tank is correctly installed and the hole made for gas pipe is professionally done
- Do not let them tear your carpet and spare wheel cover. Ensure professional Installation in front of you
- Don't let installer mess with throttle body. They are known to spoil the throttle body sensor. Ensure that Fitter is not a novice
- Tank needs to be certified every 3 years, check for Service every 6 months